Learn how to unpack and set up your HP Tango series printer from Android using HP Smart.
Learn more about wireless printer setup on our support site: https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c06089384.
For other helpful videos go to http://hp.com/supportvideos or http://youtube.com/hpsupport.
More support options are available at http://hp.com/support.
Continue the Conversation:
Follow these steps to unpack and set up your HP Tango series printer from Android:
- Open the box.
- Remove the packet which includes the setup objects.
- Set the printer on the tray, and then plug in the printer using the supplied power cord.
- The printer turns on and its edge light pulses green.
- The lighting switches to rotating blue, indicating the printer is ready for setup.
- With your Android device, scan the QR code on the box using a QR reader, or go to 123.hp.com, and then tap Get the app.
- Follow the prompts to install HP Smart, and then open the app.
- Tap the check box to agree to the terms, and then tap Start.
- Tap the plus sign.
- If you have another printer on the network, tap Add printer.
- If prompted, tap Continue and then tap Allow to allow HP Smart access to the device’s location.
- Tap the Tango printer.
- The app finds the printer and prompts for your wireless network password.
- Enter the password, and then tap Continue.
- The app prepares the printer and connects it to the network.
- With the printer connected, tap Continue.
- Tap Continue and follow the prompts to set up an HP Connected account or sign in to your existing account.
- Lift the lid of your printer and remove the foam sheet.
- Slide open the paper guides, load letter or A4 paper, and then adjust the guides.
- Return to the app, and then tap Next or Skip this step.
- On the printer, press the button to release the ink door, and then lift the door until it locks in position.
- From the printer box, remove the two ink cartridges and take them out of their packaging.
- On each cartridge, pull the orange tab to remove the protective tape, making sure to avoid touching the contacts and ink nozzles.
- Insert the cartridges into the printer, with Tri-color in the left slot, and Black in the right.
- Squeeze the Tri-color cartridge and latch together until it clicks in place.
- Repeat this process for the Black cartridge, and then close the ink door.
- Return to the app and tap Next or Skip this step.
- For optimal print quality, tap Align to begin the alignment process.
- The printout can be recycled once printed.
- Tap Next, and then review the information about HP Instant Ink.
- Four by six and five by seven photos printed from your mobile device to your Tango printer are free when enrolled in HP Instant Ink in supported countries.
- Tap Continue.
- If enrolling in HP Instant Ink, fill out the required information and then tap Enroll.
- The HP Print Service Plugin must be installed to use HP Smart.
- If prompted, tap Continue and follow the instructions to install, update, or enable the plugin.
- To print from other devices and computers, tap Send Link and follow the prompts, or navigate to 123.hp.com on the device and download the necessary app or software.
- Read and respond to the screens and when prompted, tap Print a Document.
- Read and respond to any remaining prompts and then tap the Print icon to verify the printer network connection is set up.
#HP #HPSupport #HPTangoPrinter
SHOP NOW: http://store.hp.com/us/en/
HP Inc. creates technology that makes life better for everyone everywhere - every person, every organization, and every community around the globe. Through our portfolio of printers, PCs, mobile devices, solutions, and services, we engineer experiences that amaze.
Connect with HP:
Visit HP WEBSITE: http://www.hp.com
Like HP on FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/HP
Follow HP on TWITTER: https://twitter.com/HP
Follow HP on INSTAGRAM: https://www.instagram.com/hp
Follow HP on LINKEDIN: https://www.linkedin.com/company/hp
This video was produced by HP.
How To Unpack and Set Up the HP Tango Printer Series from Android | HP Tango | HP