Today, we're talking about Cricket's Phone Payment Plan Program! *** Check out the many different types of services that Eddie can assist you with at: http://www.supporteddieblotnicki.com
*** Want to send Eddie Blotnicki a tip? You can do so here: http://www.tipeddieblotnicki.com
*** Would you like to send Eddie Blotnicki III fan mail or stuff to showcase on this YouTube channel? Send it to:
Eddie Blotnicki III
P.O. Box 1880
Woodruff, WI 54568
-- Here's a link to all of my current Cricket videos: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLEFJnFAFAvALP_wlBlvx9cVlbKgPuEaDp
-- Cricket's Phone Payment Plan, provided by Progressive Leasing
Take home the phone and accessories you want today for an initial fixed lease payment. Lease to own programs from Progressive Leasing are not available in MN, NJ, VT, WI. *Restr's apply
-- Offer Details: Phone Payment Plan is a no credit needed lease-to-own agreement offered by Prog Leasing, LLC. Allows lease of up to 5 handsets (at least one of which must be $149.99 or higher) and up to 5 accessories with an initial payment of $49.99. Not all devices are eligible for this program. You will not own the device or accessories until the total amount necessary to acquire ownership is paid in full (or you exercise an early buyout purchase option). Ownership is optional. See lease for full details. Subject to approval by Prog Leasing, LLC. (minimum requirements include an active and open checking account, valid SSN or ITIN, credit or debit card, and you must be 18 year or older). Activation of Cricket service & first month svc charge payment required at time of lease execution. Lease to own programs from Prog Leasing, LLC, are not available in MN, NJ, VT, WI, WY.
-- Here are the steps that you will need to take to apply:
1. Apply at Progressive Leasing online or at a participating store.
2. If approved, pay your initial lease payment at a participating store.
3. Pick your phone(s) and accessory(s) and go home happy!
-- How It Works:
- No credit needed
- $49.99 initial lease payment made at the Cricket store; all subsequent lease payments made directly to Progressive Leasing.
- You can pay off your lease via flexible weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly payment options.
- 90-Day Payment and other early buyout options available.
-- What You Need to Apply for a Progressive Lease:
- Must be 18 years or older
- Valid Social Security Number
- Source of income
- Government-issued photo ID
- Active and open checking account numbers
- Credit card or debit card
-- Important Info:
- You can select up to 5 phones and 5 accessories depending on your approved lease amount; the first phone must cost at least $149.99.
- Phone and accessory ownership is optional; you can cancel your lease anytime by returning the phone and/or accessories to Cricket (within seven days of purchase) or Progressive Leasing (after seven days)
- 90-day payment option (3-month payment option in CA) and other early buyout options available. 90-day payment option includes the initial payment. Payoff after 90 days is determined by individual state law.
--- Your lease is with Progressive Leasing, not Cricket. ---
- Available in participating Cricket stores and Cricket Authorized Retailers except in MN, NJ, VT, WI, and WY.
-- Progressive loan approval page: https://approve.me/cricket#/
I hope that you guys enjoy and don’t forget to like, comment, share & subscribe to show your support!
► Subscribe For More Videos: http://bit.ly/subscribetoeddieblotnicki
► Subscribe/Follow me on my other social media networks as well!
▼ Stuff That I Use To Make My Videos:
- My Video Gear (Cameras, Microphones, Cool Gadgets & More!): http://www.eddieblotnickigear.com
- My Video/Screen Capturing Software Used For Recording Interactive Videos In My Office (Capto): http://www.globaldelight.com/capto
- My Editing Software (Final Cut Pro X): https://www.apple.com/final-cut-pro
- My Editing Rig: http://bit.ly/eddiesmacbookpro (13-Inch MacBook Pro Late 2016 In Space Gray. 3.3GHz Intel Core i7. 16GB RAM. 512GB SSD. Intel Iris Graphics 550 1536 MB. http://bit.ly/eddiesmacbookpro
***Disclaimer: All respective trademarks including all websites, articles, images, clips and videos go to their respective copyright owners as I do not own or claim any of the rights, the following information that I have gathered is to be used for both informative and for educational purposes only. This video and description may also contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, i’ll receive a small commission. This helps support the channel and allows me to continue to make videos like this. Thank you for the support***